21 August 2014

See? Sushi!

I discovered a lovely sushi place near my office the other week called See Sushi - how I have never made a visit during lunch (they do bento boxes at lunchtime) or even a cheeky after work outing, bamboozles me.

The exterior of this place is very unsuspecting, and it's not located in the most obvious place, but I think  that's why I like it. There is a little sign with its green logo and an arrow however directing you to its restaurant. Behind the post office on Praed Street in Paddington/Edgeware Road, you wouldn't think it was anything special. Step inside and it's a lot like the Tardis - much bigger and better on the inside.

They have an extensive menu, with lots to choose from. For any sushi novices, there are explanations and descriptions of each dish - hot and cold, cooked and raw. Special mention goes to the tofu, of which we ordered 2 rounds of.

Our sushi platter
Prices are average, what you would expect when ordering fish. There were 4 of us and 2 bottles of Prosecco and thought we got a very good deal and value for money. Don't expect too much from the drinks menu, just simple wines and beers on offer.

Like any oriental or asian cuisine, service is service. No frills but helpful enough, something I'm very used to, so if you're not, expect it.

I would definitely come here again. 3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment