05 February 2016

Roast Dinner


I've always been put off making a whole chicken - mainly because I assumed it would be a lot of work and it'll be really messy...how wrong I was.

I was persuaded by it - what with it only being £4.50 for the whole thing from Tesco, compare that to buying chicken breasts or chicken legs, you're saving a lot of money.

My next challenge was to find which method was the best way to cook it - I turned to Google, my old friend and obviously went for the Jamie Oliver link - I love a bit of lemon.


It was probably one of the easiest and exciting recipes to follow. I couldn't contain my excitement when I has instructed to put the lemon and a whole clove of garlic into the water with potatoes to boil.

What came out, looked a lot like Jamie's picture...would totally recommend!

I also made my own Yorkshire Puddings, because obviously you have to.

Oven ready


No comments:

Post a Comment