02 November 2015

Gluten Free November

So some of you may remember that I decided to do an experiment a few years ago and 'turned' vegetarian for the month.

This year, I've decided to 'go gluten-free' for the month.

Before you throw your arms up in rage, I'm doing this, or rather not doing this, for several reasons:
- Supporting my GFF (Gluten Free Friend)
- See what it's like to eat out without any gluten so I can understand

This is my planned diet schedule:

Breakfasts:
At least two varieties (for weekdays and weekends)

Lunch:
Five recipes

Two brunch places

Dinner:
Two restaurants
Four home cooked dishes - preferably quick/easy plus one that is edible with non glutens

Sweets/desserts

Snacks:
Endless supplies (mainly savoury for mid-morning/for long walks but also cheeky sweet afternoon treat)

As a starter for ten, there's this really useful link with where to buy ingredients for gluten free foods
http://londonist.com/2015/03/where-to-buy-gluten-free-food-and-ingredients-in-london

No comments:

Post a Comment