25 March 2016

Review: My Old Dutch, Holborn

Pancakes will forever be popular, but I never imagined it would be this popular. Queues for this place on 'Monday Madness' is really quite mad, but as trends go, this is one pretty trendy place.

My Old Dutch do a selection of savoury and sweet pancakes, but don't underestimate the pancake - I would call it more of a pizza style type pancake.

Lots of toppings to choose from, different pancake styles, and lots of Dutch beer.

What is there not to like?

Just don't do what I did and think you can order a savoury AND a sweet - hardcore pancake lovers only. Massive portions!

Well worth it though. I mean, it is just a pancake, but the novelty certainly doesn't wear off, and they do have lots of choice on the menu.

I went for the classic pancake - with ham and cheese. Quite heavy and huge. 
A nice fresh take on the pancake.
The sweet berries compote Poffertje. SO MUCH. 
 My Old Dutch Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment