30 March 2016

Review: Roka revisited - this time for brunch!

Ok so this is just an over-indulgence - read my proper review of Roka here.

I loved it so much I came back for the bottomless Prosecco brunch (you can choose from red or white wine too). Definitely worth your money and time. Amazing, good quality food.

I think this may just be one of my top places to eat in London.
The nutty leafy salad was interesting...ok so it was just some leaves but the nutty dressing was divine, so that in itself is worth a mention. The tomatoes were also very refreshing and light.

I wasn't overly fond of the cold, soft potato dish however. The texture was a bit 'off' for me. 
The full starter including sushi and sashimi. 
We shared the skewers of pork, chicken and beef. The chicken wings were delicious.
Also went for the Teriyaki Salmon, just because I'm not overly fond of teriyaki - this however did convert me, not too sweet and just the amount of flavour to not overpower the fish. FYI - the sea bream they do is AMAZING, you HAVE to have it if you ever go. 
We were really excited about the dessert platter...however we realised it was mainly just fruit on closer inspection. The dusted chocolate Buddha was interesting. I'd recommend you eat the sorbet first before it melts into the ice (which is what happened to us). 

No comments:

Post a Comment