08 March 2015

Happy Mother's Day with The Jones Family Project, Shoreditch


I've walked past The Jones Family Project a few times, and when I perused the menu one day, I decided that I'd take my visiting Cousin for Sunday lunch here as I wanted to check out somewhere new. I'm so glad I did, as now I've found a local brilliant gem of a place where they do more than just roast dinners!

The venue is a lot bigger than you think, and the downstairs area looks like it could be quite fun on an evening (they have a pretty good selection of gins).

We both went for the roast beef from Ginger Pig with horseradish and a good amount of gravy! It was delightful with my Aperol Spritz. 
The staff are really friendly, good space, quirky menu and decorations; this place is understated. I would definitely come here again to try out the burger with oxtail stock mayonnaise (yes, I've already decided my next meal) and as far as roast dinners go, it's in my top three - including Hawksmoor and Gordon's Bread Street Kitchen.

They are really working on their menus for the weekday offering and weekend brunch so pop over, it's worth it!

Brunch available everyday from Monday-Saturday. Roast dinners on Sunday. Dinner a la carte is now available at lunch (wahey) Monday-Friday.

To launch the re-focussed roasts on Sunday, The Jones Family Project is offering them for £9.95 in the whole month of March - including Mother's Day.

See you in there!





No comments:

Post a Comment