05 November 2012

The final Vegetarian Monologue

So we did it!  Veggie Month is officially over.  To be honest, I could probably live off non-meats forever, it's only when I eat out that the steak dish is always tempting.  I don't cook that much meat at home anyway.  Nonetheless, I treated myself to a nice little beef burger, it was pretty good I must admit.

I've learnt a few things during the month:

Falafel is really easy to make (can of chick peas, some herbs, flour and oil - voila).

You don't need to always go for the meat substitutes, things like 'facon' (fake bacon) and those chicken things that aren't really chicken.

Never go to Chinatown with the parents for dinner.

Cheese sandwiches are actually very nice.

Don't always think boring green salad when someone says they are a vegetarian.

That's one thing to tick off the list.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment