28 June 2015

Review: Cahoots! Kingly Court


Look, I don't want to give the game away as that's part of the fun but basically from the moment you book a table (and do - they have a three month waiting list but try your luck walking in anyway), it's part of the London Underground experience.

I don't know where to start - it's just such a good concept, the people there are so funny, friendly, quirky and helpful. Most important, the cocktails (and menu) are original and delicious. I visited on my birthday and the staff had cottoned on and brought me out a mini mint flavoured cupcake (how did they know I love all things mint?) and sang me the most tuneful 'Happy Birthday' with conviction. It was obviously embarrassing but also fantastic at the same time.

Also, listen to their answerphone message in full, it's funny.

My favourite bar by miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment