28 June 2015

Review: Flesh and Buns bottomless brunch


I've never felt so full - of the good kind.
This was probably one of the best meals I've ever had - and it was probably worth the price to be fair. The service was great too with really helpful staff. The bottomless (really is unlimited, including the prosecco) brunch was so much fun. I think I'd quite like to try out its dinner though. Oh and if you haven't been to Bone Daddies for ramen either - then do it already!


Pork scratchings were delish
Sashimi was ok
We ordered two plates of the broccoli. I know I'm biased anyway because I just love the stuff, but the flavour from the grill was just so much better than anything else

Soft shell crab, wasn't oily

Sushi is always a nice little plate
Ok, so the steamed buns weren't the best that I've tasted - they were a bit too sticky and flimsy, but the meat was wonderful, although I have to admit it doesn't beat Korubuta's pork belly steamed buns

Here's me attempting to finish off the prosecco and s'mores chocolate  fondant dessert
Really loved this little touch to melt the marshmallow

No comments:

Post a Comment