16 June 2015

Review: Hix Soho


I'm a big fan of Hix - Tramshed was amazing, and the cocktails in the basement in Soho are lovely (though the air con in the basement makes it slightly on the cold side). We decided to venture out for a roast dinner and we were not disappointed. At £23.95 for 2 courses, it wasn't an all that bad meal considering.

The rather lovely water jug that reminded me of a Chinese temple
We both went for the beef - rare to medium. Not your usual lies but more like a steak. The gravy pot is just out of shot. We were also given more potatoes after served just two of the lovely things. We could have done with more vegetables, but all in all it was a very delicious meal. I was still hungry at the end of it though.
Dessert - white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake which was exceptional
I can't order the same thing again, so I went for the rhubarb fool with shortbread. I'm not a massive fan of cream so didn't finish it all but the shortbread was yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment