21 July 2012

No. 1 for Pub Grub: The Potting Shed, Wiltshire

Unfortunately the light was against me and my greedy boyfriend couldn't wait
for me to snap away at his dinner long enough for me to get enough photos for a full review!

The Potting Shed in Wiltshire is a gem of a gastro pub in a picturesque country village. It serves up fresh and delicious dishes with a menu that changes with the seasons. I was sad to see that their mussels weren't currently on as I've enjoyed them many times previously but the fish and chips more than made up for it.

If you are looking for proper, crunchy batter and a fish the size of your face look no further than The Potting Shed. They have a great focus on seafood and the menu is usually an equal meat/fish split which as a fish lover I find very refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment