06 July 2012

Yu! Healthy yoghurt and fruit snacks


Yu! is a new range of fruit bars and pieces, their products are made from real fruit and are completely free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives, using only the best ingredients without compromising on taste. The new range includes:     

  • 100% Jus Fruit (RRP £0.67) – delicious bite-sized pieces of dried fruit, one of your 5-a-day and less than 90 calories.
  • Yogurt-CoatedFruit Pieces (RRP £0.45)– tasty fruit bites covered in a creamy yogurt coating, containing real fruit and real yogurt.
  • Yu! Bars (RRP £1.79 for 3) – 40% fruit combined with cereal in a gorgeously healthy yogurt-coating.


We were sent a few of each flavour for review, they are sweet but taste really natural and wholesome, I'm a sucker for anything yoghurt coated, so these were perfect for me. I have a long commute to work on the tube and I don't always plan my time well enough in the mornings to have breakfast, these were perfect as a snack to tide me over until I could grab a proper breakfast near my office. I also snacked on them before the training runs for my 10k this weekend, as they were light but gave me energy.
I preferred the Yu! Bars over the other products as they were very convenient and handbag friendly, and are available in a range of flavours including strawberry, cherry, wild berry and apricot. I also think the price is great value for money and I will certainly be buying these again to snack on!
I'm sure these would also be great for kid's lunch boxes as they are free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives.

I






Find the perfect healthy snack for Yu! with the dried fruit snacks in the home baking sections of Tesco and Sainsbury’s stores nationwide now. 

I





No comments:

Post a Comment